6 Woodcutter Rise, POMONA QLD 4568
This absolute charmer on a parklike 1.5-acre corner block just five minutes from the delightful historic village of Pomona, offers easy-care small acreage living in glorious surrounds, with a huge covered deck to regularly toast the good life with family and friends.
All the living is on one level for ease of maintenance, functionality and flow; and the home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living, central kitchen, full length front verandah, expansive rear deck with insulated ceiling, separate laundry, double lock up garage, and 2-bay shed with extra height to accommodate campervan, plus additional onsite parking.
The home exudes a lovely warmth and character throughout with pleasant street appeal; features include: timber look vinyl flooring, pot belly stove for cosy winter evenings, split system air-conditioning in living and master, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, security screens, gas cooktop, 1.5 kW solar power, 2 x 10,000 litre tanks, green house, and garden shed.
Entertaining will be a pleasure on the marvellous deck – family BBQ’s, birthday parties, Christmas lunch, neighbourhood gatherings, family reunions you name it, you can celebrate it here with great joie de vivre!
There is a dam with a pump to irrigate the gardens; and it’s a wonderful child/pet friendly garden with established vegetation including native plants and bushes, fruit trees, and manicured gardens and hedges around the home. A plethora of birdlife also call this special property home’ and will serenade you with their sweet bird song and enchant you with their colour and grace.
There is no immediate money needing to be spent, and with plenty of storage for the big boy’s toys you can keep the property looking neat and tidy. With a steel frame, it has been solidly constructed and of a design that is perfect for the Queensland climate and way of life.
All this semi-rural bliss, yet only five-minutes to town with its cafes, shops, parks, tavern, school, and historic theatre, five minutes to access highway, 10 minutes to Cooroy, 10 minutes to Lake MacDonald and Noosa Botanic Gardens, and 25 minutes to Noosa Beach.
• Charming timber home on 1.5-acre corner block
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
• Light-filled country-style kitchen, gas cooktop
• Full length verandah, huge rear entertaining deck
• DLUG + 2-bay shed with extra height for campervan
• A/C in living & master, pot belly heater for winter
• Dam with pump to irrigate gardens, 2 x tanks
• Greenhouse, garden shed, solar power
• Manicured gardens & hedges around home
• Native plants & shrubs, variety of fruit trees
• Plentiful birdlife – the idyllic semi-rural experience
• 5 mins to Pomona, 10 mins to Cooroy amenities
• 25 minutes to Noosa Beach best of both worlds!