7 Happy Jack Creek Road, RIDGEWOOD QLD 4563
Highly Motivated Vendor already Purchased Elsewhere!
This gracious Queenslander, built in 2011, is magnificently positioned on this glorious 31-acre parcel of land amongst the verdant rolling hills of Ridgewood, offering the ultimate in elegant country-style living with a pristine family home and quality infrastructure; this truly sits in a class of its own.
The home itself offers expansive family living; complete with four large bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms, study, formal and casual living areas, gourmet entertainer’s kitchen with high-end appliances, north facing inground freshwater pool and sunbathing deck, 3-metre wide verandas showcasing delightful views over property, large laundry, and carport.
All the classic features present in traditional Queenslanders have been incorporated to enhance warmth, refinement, and authenticity; including high ceilings, hard wood timber floors, VJ walls, double hung windows, fretwork, gas fire place, French doors, ornate breezeways, exquisite light fittings, and there’s even a claw foot bath in the main bathroom.
With lashings of charm, it is a testament to the timeless appeal of this vintage of home, yet without the maintenance, less than 10 years old, the home has been built to the highest of standards. In addition, it has ducted air-conditioning throughout, ceiling fans, stone benchtops, walk in pantry, solar power, and much more, just wait until you see the ensuite!
The property itself is equally as immaculate and impressive as the residence; with three dams, a long driveway with front gate creating a scenic drive up to the home, eight paddocks fully fenced for livestock, solar powered dam pump, irrigation to paddocks with troughs, 120,000 litre tank capacity, a horse arena, and a powered 3-bay barn style shed with mezzanine, work bay, and feed room.
Located just 15 minutes to Cooroy’s amenities, and approximately 30 minutes to Noosa – it’s idyllic without isolation, you can live the very best of both worlds; hinterland bliss and tranquillity just ½ an hour to the beach!
All in all, this is a very impressive acreage package – arguably one of the finest on the market in the Noosa hinterland. Everything from the home to the infrastructure is of the very highest calibre and quality, you will truly want for nothing.
• Gracious Queenslander, Exceptional Quality
• 31 glorious usable acres, beautiful countryside
• Built in 2011 to the highest of standards
• 4 bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms, study/office
• Elegant formal & informal living areas
• Entertainer’s kitchen with premium appliances, walk in pantry
• 3-metre wide wrap around covered verandah
• High ceilings, timber floors, fretwork
• Gas fire, exquisite light fittings, claw foot bath
• Double hung windows, French doors, ornate breezeways
• North facing inground freshwater pool & sunbathing deck
• 3 dams, 8 fenced paddocks for livestock
• Horse arena, 120,000 litre plus water tank capacity
• 3-bay shed with mezzanine, workshop & feed room
• Gorgeous Orchard, Mulberry, Lime, Lemon, Orange,
Mandarin, Starfruit, Guava, Paw Paw, Peach
• Lovely Vegetable Garden
• 5.9 kw Solar, Fronius Inverter, Phono Panels
• So many features, perfect for horses or cattle
• Private setting, long driveway to residence
• 15 minutes to Cooroy, 30 minutes to Noosa
• Pure class in every sense, absolutely outstanding!