35 Tewantin Road, COOROY QLD 4563
This gorgeously recently refreshed Home will afford you modern resort style living without the refurbishing expense. Whether it’s sipping beverages on your private plantation shuttered balcony, watching the sunsets or taking a refreshing dip in your solar heated, salt water pool. Your home will be your oasis!
Boasting three bedrooms, two bathrooms and the option to turn the garage into a fourth bedroom/office, you will only be limited by your imagination. The open planned Lounge/Dining and Kitchen is flooded with natural light. The well-appointed kitchen enjoys a stainless steel cooktop and dishwasher with ample space and breakfast bar. All the bedrooms are generously sized with fans and built ins.
With multiple entertaining areas including your front and back patio, your pool and back yard undercover area, the home is full of choice.
This highly desirable property is located walking distance to all that Cooroy has to offer, whether it’s the buses, the brewery, or the boutiques, not to mention RSL, IGA and numerous Cafes.
– Spacious light and airy plan Lounge/Dining and Kitchen
– Hardwood flooring throughout adding to the charm
– Freshly painted inside and out
– Aircon in Lounge/Dining (Greenflow) and Master bedroom
– Built ins throughout
– Salt water, Solar heated Pool
– Generous Pool area
– 1.8 kw solar, Solar Hart Hot water
– Fully fenced for Fido or Feline
– Low maintenance gardens
– Large under house storage area or workshop
– Lock up Garage with ample street parking
This property is sure to move quickly with all it has to offer, lifestyle, location and a fantastic price point, for a first Home buyer, New Family, Retiree or Investor alike!
Private inspections encouraged please contact Brian at Countryside on 0423 475 914