144 Nandroya Road, COOROY QLD 4563
Gracious Acreage Living with the Lot!
This architecturally designed home is perfectly positioned on a glorious two and a half acre parcel of land in the Cooroy Ranges, showcasing northerly mountain views, framed by lush leafy gardens, and offering peaceful, private family living complete with many extras, including self-contained granny flat.
The home itself has three bedrooms – all with external access, three bathrooms, formal and casual living areas, country-style kitchen with delightful outlook over saltwater pool, north facing alfresco terrace with built-in BBQ, wraparound verandah, and separate laundry. In addition, there is a double lock up garage, double carport, guest accommodation/granny flat, studio, workshop, and storage.
An elegant home that is filled with charm and warmth; features include raked timber lined ceilings with exposed rafters, two fireplaces, inviting window bench seat in family room, slate floors, custom designed cabinetry, spa bath in main bathroom, full glass picture window in lounge with stunning view of Cooroy Mountain, fans, air-conditioning, cosy reading loft, slate floors and much more.
The home is also energy and water efficient with a 75,000-litre water tank, bore, Sydney Tube solar water heater, and 3.5kW solar panel – all work to minimise your carbon footprint and keep utility bills down.
The grounds are magnificent, with sandstone pillars at the gated entrance setting the tone indicating something special awaits; and it does. Mature trees including poincianas, resplendent when in bloom, native plants and flowering shrubs, expansive grassy space for children and pets to play, outdoor seating under leafy pergola, and a small picturesque dam, views to Mt Eerwah Vale, complete what is a very pretty picture.
Located in a desirable pocket of Cooroy just 4 minutes’ drive to town, 9 minutes to Eumundi, and 24-minutes to Noosa Main Beach – this tightly-held property offers plenty to please all members of the family of all ages.
• Acreage living with the lot, idyllic 2.5 acres
• Ridgetop position showcasing mountain views
• 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home + granny flat
• Formal & casual living areas, rustic kitchen
• North facing alfresco terrace & inground pool
• DLUG + double carport + workshop + studio
• Granny flat could provide income stream
• Glorious gardens with mature leafy vegetation
• Formal gated entry, private and elevated
• Small dam, 75,000 litre watertank, bore
• Solar hot water & solar power – energy efficient
• Just minutes to both Cooroy & Eumundi
• 24 minutes to Noosa’s Main Beach & dining
• Tightly-held – architect designed splendid!!
Contact Agent to arrange your private inspection.