61 Yabba Road, IMBIL QLD 4570
This gracious Queenslander, circa late 1930’s, a hardwood construction built by the local sawmill owner, is perfectly positioned on a glorious flat acre block backing onto Yabba Creek, just two minutes’ walk to the delightful township of Imbil.
The upper level comprises, five bedrooms, two bathroom, family-sized kitchen, office, sunroom, air-conditioned formal lounge, dining, east facing deck at side and north facing deck at rear overlooking the creek. Underneath there is masses of multipurpose space that could be converted to dual living; with a half-completed bar and kitchenette already in place ;this area needs some work but provides fabulous versatile options.
High ceilings, VJ walls and ceilings, French doors, casement windows, and hardwood flooring; are all features of this vintage of home that enhance charm and appeal. The upper level of the home is well-kept and in good, liveable condition, benefiting from an abundance of natural light and gentle breezes.
The grounds are low maintenance, fully useable, and there are two driveways; the home is set back from the road to maximise privacy and peace, and with the creek running adjacent to the boundary…the setting is idyllic, and there are pumping rights for domestic use.
There is a small private jetty over the creek – drop in a line, or just sit here with a twilight wine and soak up the serenity and picturesque outlook…if you are the creative type, this is a setting worthy of putting on canvas.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Mary Valley, in one of the Noosa Hinterland’s quaintest towns – this is a tree-change that offers a lifestyle of calm in a welcoming community that moves along at a gentler pace of life.
Just 15 minutes to the highway, 20 minutes to Cooroy and Pomona, 24 minutes to Gympie, and surrounded by resplendent national parks and state forests – this is genuine country-style living where you truly can take time to ‘smell the roses’ without sacrificing access to major amenities when needed.
Something special…don’t just take our word for it, come and see for yourself!
• Gracious Queenslander, circa late 1930s
• Heart of delightful township of Imbil
• 4133m2 block backing onto Yabba Creek
• 5-bedrooms, 1 bathroom, office, sunroom
• Formal lounge, dining, large country kitchen
• North facing rear deck with glorious outlook
• Second deck – eastern side, gentle breezes
• Masses of multipurpose space underneath
• High ceilings, VJ walls, hardwood floors
• Original casement windows, French doors
• Character-filled – ‘good bones’, lots of space
• Private jetty on creek + water pumping rights
• 2-minute walk to town, 15 mins to highway
• Quiet country living with lashings of appeal!
Call Carlene George 0402 733 906 & Brian George 0423 475 914 Countryside Realty Noosa