Dear Valued Clients,
As concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, the health and well being of our staff, their families and our clients are of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we have made a few changes to our business to ensure that we are following Government regulations as well as Industry Recommendations. In all that we do, we are aiming to provide our usual standard of exceptional customer service and are here to help with all your property needs at any time. We are still listing or selling properties, but there are some changes to the services that we are offering.
– Our office is now closed, all of our agents and support staff are working from home and are available to you whenever you should need it. The agents and property managers all have mobile lines for you to reach them and are office landline is currently diverted to our Principal Robyn so there is always someone at the end of a phone to help.
– Open Homes are no longer permitted, however, we are still able to conduct private inspections. In accordance with the Federal Governments’ two-person limit for gatherings in public, we ask that only one person attend an inspection at a time.
– We can offer virtual inspections, our agents are fully equipped to either send you an in detail video of the property OR to offer you a video call inspection of the property.
– We are encouraging, that where possible, all documentation be signed electronically. We have worked this way for quite a while, so our team is fully educated on our online signing system.
Now, we politely ask of you:
– If you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, or had close contact with anyone who has, please self-isolate and do not attend any of our property inspections, invite agents into your home for property appraisals, or seek to make face-to-face contact with any of our staff members.
– If you are presenting flu or cold-like symptoms, including a fever please inform us immediately and cancel all impending inspections, appraisals, meetings or contact with our staff members.
– Please respect our staff practicing social distancing with ALL CLIENTS – This is including but not limited to – no handshaking, no kissing on the cheek, no high fives, no hugging.
– Where possible, please try to keep all contact to an email or a phone call.
– Please call us if you are concerned, anxious or just curious about how these changes could affect you and your property. We are always here to help.
If you think this may apply to you, to find out more about how we are combatting these restrictions or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 07 5447 7733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank-you for your co-operation,
The Countryside Team