10 Ironbark Court LAKE MACDONALD QLD 4563
UNDER CONTRACT "Subject to Conditions"
Welcome to 10 Ironbark Court, Lake McDonald. Come and discover the charm and tranquillity of this secluded gem. This 2.47 acre property is in the highly sought-after area of Lake MacDonald.
The home has been renovated and freshly painted, it has 2 nicely sized bedrooms and 1 bathroom as well as a separate airconditioned studio which you can use as a home office, artist retreat or whatever your heart desires.
Located within just 10 minutes to the charming town of Cooroy which offers residents a selection of cafés and shops, along with essential services including its own private hospital and schools everything you could need isn't far away.
Sitting on an elevated position with valley views, coastal sea breezes and backing onto the beautiful Forest Acers Park with a seasonal creek access this property has plenty to offer.
Imagine sitting back and enjoying the sounds of the native wildlife or take in the stunning coastal sunrises from the comfort of your own veranda.
This property will suit a wide range of buyers, from first homeowners to those wanting to build their dream home or looking for a quite bush retreat.
If this is what you have been searching for don't wait, give Damon or Robyn a call today and book your appointment.
• 5 kW solar system
• 33,000 Litre rainwater tank storage
• Bore for garden irrigation
• Reverse cycled air-conditioned in main living area
• Reverse cycled air-conditioned studio
• Wood burning stove (great for those winter nights)
• Gas stove top
• Double lock up garage, electric roller doors (single phase power, can be used as a workshop)
• Dual car entry to the property
• Chicken run
• Vegetable garden beds
• Variety of establish fruit trees
• High and dry block
• 10 minutes to Cooroy
• 20 minutes to Noosa
• 30 minutes to Noosa's main beach and Hastings Street