19 Roberts Drive COOROY QLD 4563
Tucked away from the road down a private driveway is this fabulous lifestyle property on a flat, fully usable 1.77-acre parcel of land with a spacious family home and many extra features to delight residents and visitors alike, including views to Mount Eerwah.
Across a single level with a versatile floor plan that could facilitate work-from-home or dual living options; the home comprises front covered patio, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, office, open plan living, kitchen with new appliances, north facing rear timber deck with pool table, spa, and bar (included), and separate laundry.
Split system air-conditioning x 4, ceiling fans, timber flooring in living/kitchen/office, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, wood burning heater in living, external access from two of the bedrooms (including ensuited guest bedroom), security screens, and 13kW solar power - are existing features of the home that boost value, comfort, liveability, and overall appeal.
But wait…there's so much more! In addition to the stylish home, there are many extras to enjoy onsite, including a full-sized flood lit tennis court overlooked by a cosy powered gazebo (aka champagne hut), glorious landscaped gardens with colourful flowering shrubs and a fish pond, a chook pen, fruit trees, a fenced dog area for your pooch to play, 1 x double bay shed, and a single bay powered shed.
As far as parking is concerned - there is masses of onsite parking, included covered parking with 3 x carports plus the sheds: so, there's plenty of room for the visitors' cars, as well as your boat/caravan and family vehicles. There are also four rainwater tanks onsite, you really could live a self-sustainable lifestyle here if desired.
Located within walking distance to Noosa Christian College, and just a five-minute drive into town to access amenities including retail, commercial, dining, leisure, and rail; plus, with quick easy access to the Bruce Highway - you can enjoy a sublime acreage lifestyle without sacrifice.
• Fabulous acreage lifestyle property, 5 mins to town
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office, open plan living
• Kitchen with new appliances including gas cooktop
• North facing alfresco entertaining with spa & bar
• Multiple covered spaces for parking incl: caravan
• Full sized floodlit tennis court + powered gazebo
• Flat, useable 1.77 acres including fenced dog yard
• Established vegetation including fruit trees
• Double bay shed + powered single bay shed
• 13kW solar power, 4 x rainwater tanks, chook pen
• Family-friendly locale, walk to Noosa Christian College
Contact Damon Gore - 0401115816