“When Experience Counts”
With over 40 years of sales experience, the last 25 years have been spent in Real Estate. Robyn worked in a very busy, Inner West Sydney Agency, for four of those years. It was here where she won the Award for the ‘Most successful Agent’ in the First National Group.
After moving to the Noosa Hinterland 21 years ago, Robyn alongside her two business partners started their own business on the principle of raising the ethical standards within the Real Estate Industry. 21 years later and Robyn is the sole owner and Principal, and due to maintaining the high standards, and an intense focus on client service, Countryside Realty Noosa is more successful than ever. Robyn and her team pride themselves on the business they conduct and their reputation speaks for them.
Robyn leads the team by example and having spent many years in the industry, matching buyers to properties is a skill that comes naturally to her. Drawing on an extensive sales background she is able to coach and advise the team throughout their success. It is to Robyn’s complete enjoyment to watch the Countryside Realty team, work hard to achieve superb results for buyers and sellers alike.
- Hand-picking, coaching and leading a successful and cohesive team
- Extensive Sales Background
- Innate ability to match buyers to properties
- Extensive knowledge of the Noosa Hinterland
- 2024 REB Awards – Boutique Independent of the Year Finalists
- 2024 REB Awards – Sales Campaign of the Year Finalists
2023 REIQ Awards for Excellence – Multimedia Award Finalists
- 2023 REIQ Awards for Excellence – Small Residential Agency of the Year Finalists
- 2023 REB Awards – Boutique Independent of the Year Finalists
- 2022 REIQ Awards for Excellence – Small Residential Agency of the Year Finalists
- 2022 REB Awards – Sales Agency of the Year, Regional Finalists
- 2018 REIQ Award for Excellence – Small Residential Agency of the Year Finalists
- 2018 Rate my Agents – Agency of the Year Lake Macdonald
5 Questions for Robyn Kildey:
When you aren’t at Countryside?
I’ll most likely be traveling the world, this year I’m visiting the Solomon Islands, India, and planning a trip to Africa.
Your Motto to live by?
Live every day as if it’s your last
Your Best Recipe?
My sons love my Paella
Your Happy Place?
Who Do You Admire the Most?